Rep. Joe Cunningham
FY 2020 Appropriations Request Form
- Only programmatic and language requests will be considered. Earmark requests, as defined by clause 9(e) of Rule XXI of the Rules of the House, will not be considered.
- For the purpose of this clause, the term ‘‘congressional earmark’’ means a provision or report language included primarily at the request of a Member, Delegate, Resident Commissioner, or Senator providing, authorizing or recommending a specific amount of discretionary budget authority, credit authority, or other spending authority for a contract, loan, loan guarantee, grant, loan authority, or other expenditure with or to an entity, or targeted to a specific State, locality or Congressional district, other than through a statutory or administrative formula driven or competitive award process.
- Requests must be submitted via e-mail to the appropriate staff and by the deadlines listed in the table below.
- All questions on the form must be completed.
- One submission per form.
- Include a letter on your entity’s official letterhead asking for the request.
- If applicable, include a draft letter to the relevant Appropriations Subcommittee.
- Please note that all submitted forms are subject to public disclosure.
To Submit Your Request:
Open the editable PDF form by clicking the link below (works best in Google Chrome)
Fill in all required fields.
In order to save your edits, hit control + p, and change the Destination from a printer to Save as PDF.
(printing will also save your edits, but saving the document directly will not)
Please email your copy to the appropriate staff member (found on page 2 of the form).